As a Brazilian Translator, I translated the datasheet of a personal gas monitor product. Even though the language was quite technical, it also required a touch of expertise in marketing and sales.
Case studies | Translation and transcreation from English and Spanish into Brazilian Portuguese
Some of my past clients, current clients and brands I’ve worked with include:
- HSBC Premier
- Condé Nast
- University of Deusto (Tuning Latin America)
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Banco do Brasil
- London Stock Exchange.
Case studies | Simultaneous interpreting between English and Portuguese
I have worked in several types of events, including:
- LSE and UNESCO International Policy Seminar – Social Development: a UK-Brazil Dialogue in London UK;
- Bilateral meetings between Brazilian senior politicians and their UK peers for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office;
- Medical, marketing and other types of global conferences;
- Interpreting for international organisations such as United Nations, WHO, World Economic Forum, among others.
I am proud to say over 95 percent of my clients have reported positive feedback over the years.
Benefits of hiring a professional linguist
Narration of Storyville’s episode ‘Angels of Rio’, a documentary following Brazilian private eye Bechara Jalkh and his team of young female agents as they investigate a case of corporate crime and drug trafficking in Rio de Janeiro.
Débora Chobanian is interviewed by Declan Curry from On The Money, on BBC Radio 5, about ‘How to do business with Brazil’ on Sunday, 04/03/2012.
Listening to the Earth Listening to the Earth, in Portuguese Ouvindo o Planeta Terra, is a book about how to assess and implement positive environmental practices published by the Benedictine Sisters of Erie, with funding provided by the World Bank.