I was one of the Brazilian Copywriters who worked in the redesign of Netflix.
Case studies | Translation and transcreation from English and Spanish into Brazilian Portuguese
Some of my past clients, current clients and brands I’ve worked with include:
- HSBC Premier
- Condé Nast
- University of Deusto (Tuning Latin America)
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Banco do Brasil
- London Stock Exchange.
Case studies | Simultaneous interpreting between English and Portuguese
I have worked in several types of events, including:
- LSE and UNESCO International Policy Seminar – Social Development: a UK-Brazil Dialogue in London UK;
- Bilateral meetings between Brazilian senior politicians and their UK peers for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office;
- Medical, marketing and other types of global conferences;
- Interpreting for international organisations such as United Nations, WHO, World Economic Forum, among others.
I am proud to say over 95 percent of my clients have reported positive feedback over the years.
Benefits of hiring a professional linguist
As a Brazilian Interpreter recommended by the Brazilian Embassy in London, I have had the pleasure of interpreting for a Brazilian Governor in talks with HRH Prince Charles about the Brazilian Rainforest.
Interpreting for the Executive Producer of the Brazilian blockbuster ‘My Name Ain’t Johnny’ at a Q&A after a film screening as part of the Discovering Latin America Film Festival held annually in London.
This is my voice demo with several types of samples, with varied tonnes and different voices. There are samples in English and in Brazilian Portuguese, my native language.
Instructions for training on a Microsoft software for business purposes. This recording is in Brazilian Portuguese, with technological terminology in English.
Short telephone prompt, recorded for Blackberry App World. In Brazil, I am their official voice for this particular service. This sample has been recorded in Brazilian Portuguese.