As a Simultaneous Portuguese Interpreter in London, I had the pleasure to interpret in an interesting event organised by Queen Mary University of London in partnership with People’s Palace Project, which launched a researched project
Case studies | Translation and transcreation from English and Spanish into Brazilian Portuguese
Some of my past clients, current clients and brands I’ve worked with include:
- HSBC Premier
- Condé Nast
- University of Deusto (Tuning Latin America)
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Banco do Brasil
- London Stock Exchange.
Case studies | Simultaneous interpreting between English and Portuguese
I have worked in several types of events, including:
- LSE and UNESCO International Policy Seminar – Social Development: a UK-Brazil Dialogue in London UK;
- Bilateral meetings between Brazilian senior politicians and their UK peers for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office;
- Medical, marketing and other types of global conferences;
- Interpreting for international organisations such as United Nations, WHO, World Economic Forum, among others.
I am proud to say over 95 percent of my clients have reported positive feedback over the years.
Benefits of hiring a professional linguist
1001Inventions for the Brazilian Market Translation from English into Brazilian Portuguese of this large and interesting project to foster education and creativity about the legacy of Muslim Civilisation, 1001Inventions Brazil. I translated the
On 14th November 2014, I was hired to interpret simultaneously on this event, LSE and UNESCO International Policy Seminar, marking the launch of a remarkable study on the impact of social policies in Brazil.
As a Brazilian Copywriter, I transcreated a campaign for Avamys, a GlaxoSmithKline product for the Brazilian market directed at healthcare professionals.
As a Brazilian Creative Writer, I wrote articles for reader offers in the Brazilian edition of HSBC Premier magazine, published quarterly by Condé Nast Ltd. This publication focuses on travel and leisure and is targeted at users of HSBC’s
Colloquial Portuguese of Brazil – my voice appears as one of the main female characters in the different stories featured in this learning material published by Routledge. This language course includes scripted dialogues, texts and extracts from