As a Brazilian voice-over artist, I have narrated and provided voice-over for corporate videos, telephone messages, TV drama and documentaries, advertisements.
I have been selected as a Brazilian voice-over artist to narrate corporate, sales, training and business videos. My voice has been used in videos for clients such as: Rio Tinto, BlackBerry, AngloAmerican, Cisco, GSK, among others.
A selection of my show reel include:
- Creative narration: advert for Absolut Vodka.
- Female lead character: BBC4’s Storyville episode ‘Angels of Rio’.
- Documentary and film: character voice for Brazilian HIV-AIDS documentary; female voice in the documentary ‘Black in Latin America’.
- Corporate videos: female CEO in ‘Health and Safety Training’ video for Ecolab
- Business, sales and training videos for AngloAmerican; several female voices in ‘Coach Management Course – Belbin Team Roles’; narration of ‘Regulation on Oil and Gas Video Course – BG Group’; narration of ‘Cisco Unified Communications Workspace’ video; narration of ‘Exxon Mobil Software Training’ videos.
- Education materials: several female voices in Colloquial Portuguese of Brazil 2 and Teach Yourself Portuguese.
- Telephone prompts for BlackBerry Application World, Microsoft and Miss Universe contest.
- In-flight and maritime announcements: South African Airlines in-flight safe and security announcements; health and safety security announcements for cargo vessels.
- Child and toy voices: Character voices from Buddy and Tiny, Dinotrain toys and several children voices of ‘Job for one day’ videos for Omo website.